Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Great American Pony Drive

Today I made the first leg of my trip to the Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary celebration.  I drove the 256 miles from Canyon Tx. to Norman Ok..  It was great looking at all the Mustangs that had gathered for the trip to the celebrations in Charlotte Nc. and Las Vegas Nv.  I'm starting to Charlotte in the morning at 8am with all the other Charlotte Mustangs.  Our first stop is Little Rock tomorrow afternoon.  There will be a show and cruise in Little Rock.  Monday we will head to Memphis where I will visit my son Jackson and his family for a night.  I will leave the Pony Drive in Memphis and head to Birmingham Al. to visit my son Taylor and his family for a night.   The only problem I have with the Pony Drive is that for every old Mustang you see, you see about 25 modern Mustangs. But they might be a little more comfortable than the old cars.   I have also seen Mustangers from New Zealand and Sweden that I helped get the pontoons off their cars.  Here are a few pictures.  Check back for more updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment