Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 5 Birmingham to Charlotte

Today I drove from Birmingham to Charlotte.  It took about 6 hours and it was a real pretty drive.  I got to the registration area at the same time as the other 3500 cars.  I had to stand in line but there we two guys from Florida that I could lie to so we filled the time with good conversation.  The track opens in the morning at 8 so I expect there will be a few thousand Mustangs lined up to get in.   My Mustang made the 1565 miles almost without a hitch.  I had an ignition problem but new points, in Birmingham,  seems to have solved that problem.  The problem did not cause any delay because the car ran fine at 70 mph.  Here are a couple pictures from the registration area.  Check back tomorrow; I should have lots of pics of the Mustang show.  The internet is slow here; I just put on a couple of pics.  On the news they just said there might be 6000 cars at this show. Somebody better go out and buy a bunch of hay.

I don't know about the rest of the Mustangs but mine is tired and going to take a 3 day nap.

These guys came in on a trailer.  How dull.



No comments:

Post a Comment