Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SEMA SHOW IN LAS VEGAS

I drove into Las Vegas today.  I drove from Canyon alone.  Nonette is flying into L.A. Saturday morning.  She is helping her mom for a couple of days while I am at the SEMA show in Las Vegas.
I have to be at the SEMA show in the morning at 7:30.  SEMA  stands for Specialty Equipment Market Association.  Any company that manufactures anything that can be put on a car or truck will have a booth at the show.  In addition to all the manufacturers there will be about a hundred show cars, built just for this show.  It is a car guys meca.  While I was walking around I took some pictures of Vegas.

After the SEMA show I will meet Nonette at Jackson's new place in Westchester Ca. which right by LAX.  We will visit with Jackson, Becca and Claire for a few days.  From Jackson's we are going to Sequoia National Forest to see the big trees and then on to Napa to take a train ride through the wine country.  We will then drive down the California Coast Highway from about 100 miles north of San Francisco through San Fran, Monterey, Carmel, and Big Sur befor returning to Westchester where we will visit more with the kids.  Look for more posts as our trip progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment