Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 12th Porsche and Mercedes Benz Factories

Today I went on the Porsche factory tour and visited the Porsche and Mercedes Museums.  What can I say, for a car guy it was great.  The factory tour of the Porsche plant was something.  They have these little robots that pull carts of parts all over the plant with nobody paying any attention to them.  The Museums were awesome. The Mercedes museum has the first car and the first motor cycle in addition to all Mercedes cars since. Enjoy a few pics.

The first Porsche


My Favorite Porsche

My favorite Porsche Tractor

A half million dollar Bugatti parked in the Porsche Garage. 

The First Car 1886 Merecedes

The first motorcycle, made to test the engine for the first car.

My favorite Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment